Each account is provided a SPOC (Single Point of Contact) that is available 24/7/365.
Complete Call Solutions offers account management services to local and international businesses. The SPOC is responsible for communicating with you as often as needed to ensure the success of your program. They not only relay changes you have made to your account to the team, but also provide feedback from the call center.
Single Point of Contact Duties Include
- Implementation of the account and all changes
- Making sure service levels are met
- Daily, monthly, or weekly conference calls
- Technical changes to the account… (i.e. CRM and IVR)
- Quality Assurance
- Support satisfaction
- And anything additional that is needed to ensure CCS is a successful partner!
Single Point of Contact with Their Team
The SPOC can manage all of these functions with the support of their team. Their role is to manage your account and ensure you are getting everything you need when you need it. This team includes Team Leads, Floor Managers, Quality Assurance Advisers, Programmers, IT Directors, HR Directors, the Vice President, and President. They have all of the resources needed to assist you.